This blog is dedicated to cars and car reviews for women. Enjoy!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Ramblings

Had the opportunity to live with a 2004 BMW 3-series yesterday. That was fun! I really want a BMW now, and this is a problem. (They're expensive!) With more than 66,000 miles the car was still tight and fun. And let's not even talk about "Sport" mode. Yeeha! One wonders why so many people have eschewed the sedan for big, sloppy-handling SUV's. I have three kids, so I kinda have to drive a van, but oh how I miss a well-put-together, fine-handling sedan!

Also looked at Land Rovers yesterday. Kind of disappointed. The interior was cheap-feeling. I mean, really, it felt like a Ford Flex inside. That's a bummer inside a vehicle that costs $50,000. The interior of a simiarly-priced BMW sedan was simply luxury. No ifs, ands, or buts.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Check out my other blog www.coolmomcars.blogspot.com