This blog is dedicated to cars and car reviews for women. Enjoy!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome!!

Welcome to Cool Mom Cars! I got so much positive response regarding my review of the Toyota Highlander that I decided to start a separate blog aimed at women and moms who are looking for a new car. I will post reviews of cars that I test drive, safety info, price, special deals, and other tips and advice for anyone interested in checking it out.
Frankly, this will also allow me to drive some pretty nifty cars, and I plan on contacting major dealerships and manufacturers to set it up. I love writing, but don't have the patience to write an entire book; some of those things are long.
So, here we go. Keep checking back for more new stuff.
Vrrrrrrooooooommmm...

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Check out my other blog www.coolmomcars.blogspot.com