This blog is dedicated to cars and car reviews for women. Enjoy!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Your thoughts, and more safety

Are there any specific vehicles that you would like to see reviewed here? Own one of the vehicles I have reviewed? Is there an aspect of car ownership that you would like me to explore more fully? Let me know!


Now, for something completely different...

Kelley Blue Book:
www.kbb.com

Seat Check Saturday locations for 9/20/08. Listed by state.
www.nhtsa.gov

Crash test and rollover ratings:
www.nhtsa.gov

Fisher Price Safe Voyage Deluxe:
http://www.albeebaby.com/fiprsavodeco1.html

5 comments:

Carolina said...

Okay... I would like a review on the Toyota 4Runner, the Subaru Forester, and some sort of sporty wagon- maybe a volvo wagon next? I haven't seen a review on your husband's mazda yet either...
while you're at it, how about the new Chrysler Town and Country, the Honda Pilot 2009 (if possible) and HOnda Odyssey...I'm trying to remember the name of the other 2 I've been wondering about. I'll let you know if I remember.

yearofthedragon said...

Cool. Keep me posted. The new Chrysler Town and Country is ugly--I may not be able to bring myself to drive it. :)
You're sure needy, lady! :)

Carolina said...

yeah, it is ugly, but I liked how all of the chairs in the interior of the car could swivel and all... looked roomy for a little less money. At least that's what the magazine article said...

Carolina said...

The Dodge Journey... that's the one... the commercial makes it look pretty versatile of course... we'll see what Mattie Steen says!

RosevilleAndRocklin said...

This is too funny. I love it!! I love all the dialogue. You have been a busy woman. Should I start reviewing Steve's clients? Hmmm ... (chin tap chin tap) that may not go over so well. Never mind. Scratch that ... Great work lady. Keep it up.

Let me know when you need to take my Saturn out. :-p It has NO guts. You won't like it. It's all orange and no juice. Wait what?

Followers

About Me

Check out my other blog www.coolmomcars.blogspot.com